Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Laura Denison Designs Binding #2

Granted Stack the Deck works and so does this Binding but I would not go over three with this Binding as she tried to explain it in her choppy videos.

Don''t forget to calculate the inches: (Scored at A ("always" A) 1/2 inch) = 1 1/4 inches, (Scored at B Changes  (Ba 1/4, Bb 1/2, B c3/4) = 1 3/4 inches,  and (Trimmed... at C Changes Ca 1/2, Cb, 3/4, Cc 1) = 2 1/4 inches...

I used the binding for one of the Graphic 45 staple boxes and "Kraft" reflections paper. I also added in prima flowers, petaloo flowers, and one of Tim Holts Collections that went along with this. I mixed the paint that I painted the box.

Here is the results below.

You will see with the first picture that I had not "seen" certain videos prior to making my "pages".

You will see with the second picture that I had to change the "paper" based on that paper tearing to easily for that binding... My test set of two because I needed two sets for "8" pages... That fourth would be (1/2, 1, and 1 1/4 = 2 3/4)


















No comments:

Post a Comment