Saturday, January 25, 2014

New Technique!

I was thinking about making a "floating" binding edge for a mini album but my curved chipboard really did not match the pinks, grays, whites, and blacks of my Timeless Theresa Collins papers and decided to try an idea on them.

Since I am glueing all the same pink grey glitter papers from another collection to all four sides I do not need to worry about the rub and buff getting everywhere. If you feel you need gloves and to protect your clothing for a project like this I would take the precautions necessary. I am also not fond of the scent of Rub and Buff.

I cannot guarantee that this technique will work well on all papers or all of the newer varnish papers as well as it has worked on the grey glitter areas matched to the color of my Rub and Buff and I am using Pewter #76380A. Because I have not tried this technique on those and I have not tried any aspect of this technique on Gilder Paste either because I do not currently own any.





No comments:

Post a Comment