Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Graphic 45 Puzzle Pieces

An example of one more political nurse in this country. I found the gift that I received to be rude but of no surprise to me. Supposedly the items she is selling in her "shop" is purchased off of her government paycheck and she wants to be reimbursed with your money by at least 2/3 more.

I purchased my first Graphic 45 chipboard piece from her. I paid at least double what a former ebay seller was selling it for. Meaning I could of had two for the price of one. Lastly the paper used for the chipboard smells and looks exactly like the way puzzles are made. Puzzles where and as far as I know still not archival. Should I be shocked that another "cherry" scrapbooking company is ripping off their customers by selling them non-archival products. When I asked a previous question of G$%.......... I received no answer!

If you are doing this then it should be only for the shear enjoyment and do not expect your next generations to enjoy what you made them...

Please stop supporting garbage companies in the name of ART. PLEASE....Stop blaming all legitimate art for trash art.


No comments:

Post a Comment