Saturday, June 1, 2013

Star Booklet

It seems as though there are many versions of these little star books as well as many versions on how to teach these star books. I was not fond of any of the tutorials I came across but it was Kristins Racky Road Junk and Stuff that inspired me the most in at least the attempt. I do not recall ever making one of these little star books but seems to be at a level under pre-school or at least it should be made at an under pre-school level.

I would also suggest if that you do not want white pockets, or any white backing to show that you use either color cardstock or a double sided printed cardstock.

Additionally the measurements can be adjusted to make various sized stars and in this instance I changed the sewing to the gluing method.

Here is her BLOG link: http://kbatsel.blogspot.com/2013/05/star-book-tutorial.html

Here are two photographs of my Halloween Version.





No comments:

Post a Comment