Wednesday, March 18, 2015

AVOIDANCE!

I have been trying to avoid the craft realm for a while based on the lack of artist, their mommy attitudes, and for their excessive lack of talent. I've been watching beauty tutorials. I tried a few different beauty subscription boxes, and two food boxes. Thus far Allure, Birchbox, Nature Box, and Love with Food. The Nature Box, and Love with Food where "free" as long as I only paid the shipping costs. I tried them once was disappointed, and then canceled them. I might try the Vegan, and Gluten Free boxes in the future. Since it's no longer about Ipsy versus Birchbox, and it's now Allure versus Birchbox I thought I would give both a go. I don't like Ipsy based on the overpriced makeup. My first impression, and opinion? Well I'm still keeping both boxes. For now I'm still keeping both boxes. I will just upload my February Birchbox, and both of my March Allure, and Birchbox. You can form your own opinion for now. I will add that I do love my additional March purchase from Birchbox which is the statement necklace.







No comments:

Post a Comment