Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Laura Denison Design Insanity Pattern "1" and Kit "2" (Look, Read/WATCH Carefully)

Lets talk about what patterns could be sold to you by artist's and what might make you sick...

The first two patterns I purchased was the Castle and the Pionsetta. I had not made them when I purchased them. I am a breast cancer survivor as to why I purchased the castle. A few years later I purchase the "Take Flight/In Flight" Kit. I have to warn people about purchasing any patterns or kits based on at least the teaching methods. I will add that we in a society where we educate dyslexia and A.D.H.D. The rest of us have to WORK our way aro-u-nd all of them.


I finally "made" both albums from the castle and from the "skeleton plane" version. 

I have never been a part of the MENSA program. However I have been tested twice in my lifetime for when I had a high I,Q. and from when I also had a high visual I.Q.. Now many people may not be aware of the Visual I.Q. based on the concentration of high I.Q., 

Here is the results and differences of those "Turn the Page" albums.

I will try and show my mistakes and the mistakes made in those patterns. The question goes which Mechanic would you want working on your plane?

I DID NOT EVEN SHOW ALL OF THE MATTS THAT SHOULD BE IN THIS ALBUM OR THE OTHER ALBUM! 

Since this blog wont allow me to always type where I need to. I will explain some of it here and some it down there. If you look carefully the plane album had six and did eventually put the other two in. Now when I made all six base pages it did fit in the album but by the time I was done embellishing it you can no longer put pictures in it. The picture that was on her blog and what I actually received in my kit.... I did receive the full 12 z 12 pad, the full 6 z 6 pad, Not the full photo mat pad, the full tag pad, and some "embellishments". This was a very overpriced kit and if I had added the other embellishments it would have made the problem worse. I did not double side the four and the four on the first flap and only used three.... I did use the prima paper clips that came with the kit but that required me to do balancing through the whole album. I did use prima flowers but they are flat flowers and do not cause that much bulk or should I state as much bulk as the paper clips.  

WHEN I FINISH THE FRONT OF THE "SKELETON" PLANE I WILL SHOW IT. 






















































































You will see how this dingy Prima Paper tears easily....



I managed to get away with not using the brads which where not in my "kit"... There is certain wording in her patterns.

The difference between this "turn the page" and that "turn the page" is I did not use a base. I used the decorating papers as a base. I wish I had done things differently in it but I won't re-peat it.

I started out being happy with the cover of this album and I used both the one and the two 12 x 12 Die Cuts With A View Once Upon A Time. I cordinated all the papers that I could assumed go together . I primarily only used one of each design with the exception of the "golden hair" and the "maps". Some papers where "duplicated" in the second collection and some went missing?







































No comments:

Post a Comment