Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Acrylic Dabbers...

First, I am admittedly not a fan of acrylics and understand the "crafters" desire and my desire to have products that work, are non toxic, and easy to work with. Usually I will only try a new line of products in metallics or a striking color that attracts my eye. It gives me a true indication of what the rest of the line of products will be like as too not waste too much money. So a while back I decided I would only try the Ranger metallic acrylic dabbers set in gold, silver, and copper. In the photo it is obvious the daubers where manufactured improperly and the pads on the dabbers are thin and wear quickly. I do not like the look of gold or the silver and you can tell I have not used the silver as much. I do like the color of the copper but based on the dabber not working properly and unless you plan on opening the top and painting with it. In essence I would not purchase this product again or recommend anyone else purchasing it.


No comments:

Post a Comment