Monday, February 18, 2013

Hidden Hinge (Kathy Orta) or Stack the Deck (Folowing the Paper Trail)

There is questions as to where the "hidden design" came from but everyone makes their mini's differently.

In the first picture you can see my first attempt with small envelopes and I found it an obnoxious system. I have seen others. I am also not fond of the talking down to her "friends". In one of Kathy's recent comments she stated she hated matting. Hear or should I state here is your solution. I forgot to show how thick it is without the chip board covers at approx. 4 inches high with 12 hinges. It is my personal opinion if she is so bright as she claims to be. She can make an album out of paper without envelopes or paper bags. Another one of industry jokes.






















Here are several pictures making an album that lays flat without the so called hinges and only using 9 12 x 12 papers and x press it tape. Of course I can create other designs depending on the paper design and "pockets" I want. This one measures a thickness of 1 1/4 inches, a height of 10 inches and a width of 6 inches.























































































































No comments:

Post a Comment